November 25, 2011

Jackson turned 2!!!

I'm not sure how it happened, but our littlest explorer just turned 2!!!  I can't believe how fast it went by. We had his party at Manya and Grandpa's house while we were there over the Thanksgiving weekend.  It was a jungle theme, because he acts like a crazy monkey.  My birthday is just a few days after his, so we had a joint party.  Lucky me, at least for the next few years I get to have fun themed parties, too!  Of course, I also have to plan them...
Manya getting ready to make our cakes

Manya'a able assistants
finishing up WITHOUT the assistants
just perfect
Jax helping with the decorations

taking his present opening very seriously
as soon as the word "cake" was mentioned,
he ran in the kitchen as grabbed his supplies

blowing out our candles
he got moved to the high chair


one of Jax's fav presents-
his Bumble outfit

Monkey Michael and Aunt Joy
 got me this bead for my birthday.
I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this post please leave a comment and/or find a way to follow us on the right side of the page.