August 1, 2010

THE PURPOSE

There are a lot of books and websites about lighthouses already.  The purpose of this blog is not to give information that is already out there, but instead to record my family's adventures.  I may mention some of that type of information, but I won't concentrate on it.  I will provide the links (if available) for anyone interested in doing more research.  If appropriate, I will put the additional information in my post.  I will also have a resource page and a players page.   If interested, you can do more research of your own and see whose involved in each story.
With three kids four and under it will probably take me the whole winter to get to where we are now but, after that I will keep it current.
Hopefully, you will enjoy these adventures and maybe even plan some of your own!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    What a wonderful idea! That sounds like something Bill & I would do. Hey, I think we just might try this! I love the passport idea. Maybe we can find one in a gift shop somewhere. That's great that you're doing a blog. Your kids will love it years from now (and you will too). You know how it's so easy to forget details if you don't journal them right away. Hope you're all staying warm this frigid winter... so looking forward to spring!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post please leave a comment and/or find a way to follow us on the right side of the page.