May 18, 2012

We got Antzled!!!!!!

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, The Antzl Project had a green photo canvas contest.  For those of you who don't know, The Antzl Project is photo to canvas service that works exclusively through Facebook. 


I thought this was the perfect opportunity to finally get my kids on canvas.  Plus, it was St. Patrick's Day and I'm Irish, so I was feeling pretty lucky.  I entered this picture of Jackson when he was 6 months old.  

He made the finalists!  We were waiting on pins and needles for about a week, talk about torture.  Just kidding, it was all fun. ;')  


We are very excited and thankful to say--WE WON!  It was so exciting that I bought two more canvases to go with it.  I had to get Lincoln and Spencer on canvas, too!  They grow up so incredibly fast I wanted to get canvases of their little selves.  Plus, I wanted to group them all together, so I stuck with green!  I love them so much that I actually want to paint the walls to really make them pop! 


Spencer-one year

Lincoln-one year

hung between the bookcase & the pillar



Thank you, The Antzl Project!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are beautiful and priceless!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post please leave a comment and/or find a way to follow us on the right side of the page.